Me and my husband are planning our first Europe trip next year(from Melbourne) and we are thinking to at least go for 5 weeks. We are planning to go in September as my husband wants to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. The countries of interest are as below:
Greece: Athens and Santorini
Croatia: we would love to see this beautiful country on a 5 night cruise, if I can have some suggestions for this would be great.
Italy: Venice and Rome (not sure if I can fit Florence)
Switzerland: Interlaken and surroundings
I need your advice to see if this is doable and if I can include/not include any other places? I wanted to include Istanbul for a couple of days but not too sure about it. When do we start booking for flights and accommodation? If anyone have done similar, if they can share their itinerary would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August