Hello to all,
We just got back from vacation and visited southern Germany, central Switzerland and northern Italy. staying in Lake Como, Lucerne, Munich and Trieste. It was different than what we had initially planned but ended up being one of our most memorable trips and a great combination.
Now to start planning next year's vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
Hello to all,