Beautiful Photos! Added Information remembered when not under the influence of Slivivitz. Many spelling and grammar errors corrected (probably not all, unfortunately)
Join Tracy, Kim, Mary and yours truly on our month long adventure in:
Prague, Kutna Hora, Sedlec (dem Bones), Cesky Krumlov, Olomouc, Krakow, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Buza Bar pictures viewed at your own risk of quitting work and going there tomorrow), Montenegro (oh wait, scratch that country that wouldn't less us in), Trogir, Split, Plitvice (pictures cannot do justice to its beauty), Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Mr. Ed Lipica Stud Farm, Rovinj, Motovun and Venice.
It takes a minute to load. WARNING: On most of the pictures you can click on them and the blog will remain in background when you exit the photo. On a few, the photo pops up and the blog disappears. If that happens just hit your backspace before you dump photo, and the blog magically appears where you left off.
I hope you enjoy seeing many of these places, and I also hope it makes those who have never visited these countries an added reason to travel there. Grab a bottle of Slivovitz and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
Only Took One Year! Maitaitoms's Central European Blog Now In Living Color