I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Are online hotel reservation websites reliable? Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, would like to get some suggestions on midrange hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DON $ AVIRA 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Greatest place for dreaming
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?