This is our first trip to switzerland ,me my husband n 3 yrs old daughter, n its my dream trip ..We will be landing to basel airport on 28 th of September, its just one hr journey from venice reaching at 1 pm .From there we are planning to go to either lucerne or Rhine falls ( not sure) n stay in lucerne that night .
In lucerne we want to see Mt.pilatus . N what else we can do there ??
Then we want to spend sometime in BO .May be in lauterbrunnen ?? Want to know what we can do more.
We want to add a scenic rail route too . We love nature , mountain n want to see more of alps . We will be there till 5 th oct , return from basel only.
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 2 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Airport Transfer
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens