My family and I (6 passengers) will be doing a two week road trip from Norway to Hungary, in the month of August 2015. The travel destinations include: Oslo, Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Prague and Budapest. We are having trouble finding a reasonable priced car rental service that allows one way travel. Most sites (Hertz, Avis) offer rental options with the same pick up and return locations. We wish to pick up the car in Oslo and return it in Budapest. Kindly suggest what options are available?
Moreover, there is an option of long term car leasing available in other countries in Europe but so far we couldn't find any such facility in the countries we are visiting. If possible please suggest leasing options as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler