I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours