Leaving Paris in mid-April, we want to spend a night in Normandy before catching Eurostar back to London. Would probably be taking public transport, though rental car is an option.
It seems to make sense to catch Eurostar at Calais, rather than travel back to Paris, but the train times seem to be only in mornings.
Any idea of realistic travel logistics? Someplace like Étretat, Dieppe or Trouville would be great. Or stay in Rouen, then find a bus to the sea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 15 Rent in Rome
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Rome Hotel
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
One night: Rouen, or seaside town like Trouville, Etretat?