We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Spain or Portugal
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 9 day trip to France
- 25 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018