My family of four will be in Rome for a few days starting Dec. 6th. Our itinerary is very tight, so we have only one day for the Vatican (unfortunately). We will be staying in an apartment at Campo dei Fiori.
The question is how should we plan this one day visit?
- how to get to the Vatican from the apartment?
- what places to see and in what order? Time allocation?
- should we need to buy entrance tickets in advance even though this is the off-peak season?
We don't have any special interests, we would just like to get an overview of the whole complex.
Many thanks in advance!
(desperate for advice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Budget trip
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Driving
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Algarve Town Selection
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 23 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 Portugal