I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 4 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Barcelona tour option help please
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 17 1st time to Europe
- 18 My trip to Prague
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Which Aran Island??
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 New Years in France