I have heard a rumor, that the first coffee house that opened in Vienna is still in operation.
Does anyone know it's name or address?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain itinerary
- 2 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 South of France
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 which language school in Italy?
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017