Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

okay..has anyone SEEN the Bolivar Hotel in Rome?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 11:10 AM
Elaine

My "has anyone stayed at the Bolivar" question from today AM is like #140 this afternoon so I thought I'd try again. I found this place on the comfort inn web-site and the info on it sounded pretty good..and not too expensive. And booking through the US 800 # was sure easy compared to sending money or a cc# fax to Italy. But..I would love to hear from someone who has actually slept in this place. Or, at this point, I'll take someone who has walked by!!!

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 03:16 PM
elaine2

Is this hotel near the Quirinale... and Piazza Venezia? If so, I think we stayed there about 5 years ago. (Was all a travel agent could fine on short notice.) Hotel was down a little "alley".. off the main street... behind another building. Simple but clean, with very helpful staff. I usually prefer grander, but had no complaints for the price and the service.

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 03:34 PM
Walter

That's the one Elaine2. I looked it up earlier just to see if I had walked by it but missed it by a block. It's on Via d. Cordonata ~400M East of Piazza Venezia. Regards, Walter <BR>

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 02:35 PM
repeat

there were answers before the topping. <BR>See no 44 in second group of 50

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 07:39 AM
Nina

Hey repeat. Has anyone told you you are a jerk lately. How about just plain wrong. 44 is about teenagers traveling in Italy. Really there has been no respnses from anyone who has stayed @ that hotel. Someone please give Elaine some info. Repeat, don't bother.