Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts in the past. I have the same question to ask again to hopefully get many more amazing answers!
Context: we will be heading to Santorini for 4 days in June, and we would like some suggestions as to where to stay (i.e. the famous question... Oia or Fira). Although we would like to enjoy the nightlife on a few nights, going to bars and clubs is not the reason for our visit. We want to admire the beauty of Santorini.
I heard that Oia is the most beautiful place (and of course the site of the famous Santorini sunset), but is there lots to do in Oia? Also, how long is the drive from Oia center to Fira by car?
I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks everyone for taking the time to give me your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to See Flamenco
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France