I am planning a 18-day trip to Czech Republic and Austria, hoping to visit some well-known places like Prague and Vienna and to focus more on less crowded places closer to nature. Seeking advice from all travelers. I have been searching in the forums for such places in CR like Kutna Hora, Cesky Raj and Cesky Krumlov. Any other recommended countryside places for nice landscapes/scenaries for trekking?
Is public transport convenient enough to travel around in CR and Austria? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 11 Wierd Europe map
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring