Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Odd question about Toulouse TLS Blagnac Airport

Odd question about Toulouse TLS Blagnac Airport

Jul 11th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Original Poster
Odd question about Toulouse TLS Blagnac Airport

Maybe I'm obsessing a little, but ...

I have two small groups arriving at Toulouse Blagnac in September. I need to tell them how to find the hotel panel (the display with photos of hotels, contact information and a telephone that can be used to book or to summon their shuttle).

I am told it is in "Hall C, arrivals level," but I'd like to advise my jet-lagged friends just where to look, and what to look for. Thus it would be helpful to be able to say, for example, "just adjacent to the airport Information desk" or "next to the Ciel bar-restaurant." Neither my hotel, the Holiday Inn, nor the airport information office has been much help. (And note their terminal map sucks.)

Anyone passing through TLS before about Aug. 1? I'd love more specific information. A photo would be great, too. You could send it to me, gnevin at gmail.com.

Many thanks to the Fodor's community.
Jul 11th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Yes, you are obsessing - it's a small airport, Hall C arrivals level (rez-de-chaussée = ground floor) is so tiny, look at the diagram - click on the services and see for yourself. There are only two gates, and one may even technically belong to Hall D. So if nobody comes through with a photo, don't fret, unless your friends are comatose, they'll see the display...
Jul 11th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Original Poster
Thanks for the reassurance. I still would like further info/guidance. Sometimes my friends ARE comatose after a journey of 16 to 24 hours.

I would love to look at the "diagram" but did not find anything useful on the airport website. The "terminal map" is a joke – all boutiques, restaurants and bars are marked, but no information office, restrooms, exit to catch the bus/tram into the center, nothing. Really lame.

Still, some comfort from your answer is better than nothing, so thank you.
Jul 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM
The hotel panel with phones is near the information desk/office so if your friends can't find it, which I doubt, they can ask at the info desk. Depending on where their flights originated, they may come out of one or two doors, which aren't close together.

The door in Hall C is very near the info office and hotel panel, the Hall D door is maybe 75 meters, they should just follow signs to Arrivals C.

Short of being there to hold their hands, I can't think of any more guidance. It IS a small airport.

Search this Thread