I am trying to figure out a last minute solo vacation and came across St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki.
Can anyone tell me if the first half of October is a good time to travel to these places?
I am into photography, so my time will be spent taking pictures. Are these three locations easy to get around by walking and/or public transportation?
How many days would you suggest in each location?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 12 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 13 Poland--where else to go
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 Trans Siberian Train
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)