I'm looking to take an 8 day trip (two days for travel- leaving me 6 days to tour) this Oct. Prob. leave on 10/13 and return on 10/21. Sat. the 13th would be my travel day. Sun the 14th my arrival and jetlag day. This would give me Mon. -Sat. (6 days) to explore. I'm leaning toward flying into Zurich and maybe doing Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken? Maybe Sun. & Mon. in Zurich. Tues. and Wed. in Lucerne and Thur. -Sat. in Interlaken & back to Zurich on Sat. afternoon. Would this be too much?Typically, would the weather still be nice enough to hike etc. in Interlaken? I'm a 37 yr. old. male. Will be traveling by myself and love being in the mountains. Other dest. I'm considering are:
D) Paris or London
I've been to both Paris & London before and would love to go back to either but feel like I should go somewhere I've never been. If I went to London I could check out an EPL game etc. Switzerland just looks so beautiful and it's on my bucket list so I'm thinking I should go but my concern is the weather maybe not being great for hiking, going up on the funiculars etc. I've also already been to Munich and Salzburg so leaving them off this list. Any thoughts are appreciated. I'm throwing this together last minute but know there is still time to plan a wonderful trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??