Dear Mr Obama,
I appreciate you have a job to do and speaking at the Brandenburg Gate is necessary and all but, did you have to choose the day I will be visiting Berlin to do it?
Being a residident of a state you love to visit frequently, I know what it's like to be waiting around on the freeway-cum-parking-lot hoping your motorcade will eventually pass so we can all get on with our lives.
In closing may I offer some advise? The most impactful and famous speech ever given by an American president was Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, and it took a mere 2 minutes to deliver! Think about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
Dear Mr Obama,