Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

O.k. Guys,I Need a Favor From One of You! Please Help!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 12:50 PM
nancy

For the last 4 days I have been looking for the thread on language mistakes. <BR>Each time I did a search,one of three things happen; <BR>1-Nothing <BR>2-Search tells me nothing is there (no matter what I type in) <BR>3-My computer tells me it can not open the Fodor site! <BR>This morning, Jaime posted the correct title <BR>"Oops, that's not what I meant!" <BR>and even found the date it was last brought up, <BR>June 22nd. <BR>My problem is , I am **still unable ** to get this thread! <BR>I would love to top it ,so I can give it to my father , his 74th Birthday is Sunday. <BR>I know I could scroll back to the 22nd, it may take me to Monday to do so,( and I did promise him dinner and a cake) <BR>SO, <BR>If anyone's computer is working, could yopu top this for me???!!! <BR>Thank you very very much! <BR>nancy

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 01:06 PM
Dawn

nancy, <BR> <BR>I'm not sure what is wrong when you try to bring this up. What I did was highlight the text, copy it into word and sent it to your e-mail address as an attachment. Hopefully you will be able to open it okay. If not maybe someone else has a suggestion. I tried to paste it in to the e-mail but I think it was too long.

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 01:08 PM
Dawn

Nancy <BR>Is the e-mail you listed not your e-mail address? The message came back as undeliverable. If you aren't able to find it when it was topped e-mail me your address and I'll send you the word document.

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 01:08 PM
Lesli

I found it without problem, too. Via a one-word search for "oops." Hope the glitch is not related to your computer!

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 01:21 PM
nancy

Dawn, and Lesli. <BR>Dawn <BR>You are a real sweetheart! <BR>I will E-mail you. <BR>I stopped using my real address after all the talk here about spam, etc. <BR>But maybe I am just too paranod? <BR>Lesli, <BR>I tried "oops", and got nothing. <BR>But then I tried hotels (a simple one), and the search did come through. <BR>Don't know if it is my computer or not? <BR>Thank you both!!! <BR>Nancy