I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 2 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact BROTHER Tec*h care!
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 8 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 11 Keukenhaf
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy