I am flying into Milan, Malpensa (MXP), airport from Newark (EWR) this November. I have heard the views of the Alps during the flight are amazing. I have looked on various sites and they all state that a particular side of the airplane flying in and flying out is most beautiful - the left for flying into Milan and the right for flying out of Milan. For those that have flown into this airport from the US, is this correct?
I'm also wondering about the view of the Alps during the flight, not just on landing/takeoff. Is there a particular side that is better or are both worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h AJ
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 12 family trip to Germany and more
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 two days in Nice
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!