We are planning a one day trip to be shared between Rothenberg ODT and Nuremberg. I initially planned to spend the morning in Rothenberg and the evening in Nuremberg but looking to the experts for the best order or best place to end the day. We will be there at Christmas time and I know Nuremberg is supposed to have one of the best markets in Germany BUT I've also been told Rothenberg is great at night too.
Thoughts to share?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 13 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017