We will be in Nuremberg july 19 to july 23 (4 nights) and we want to know which transport pass we should buy for each day or the whole stay.
day one (july 19) we arrive from Dresden via Erfurt (we will stay 4 hours in Erfurt) . The train ticket is already buy. We need to go from HBF station to Ludwig strasse (near Plärrer Ubahn station). Can we us the Ubahn with our train ticket ? We wont need to move again on that day.
Day 2 (july 20): Playmobil park in Zindorf and walk around town (nazi rally ground maybe)
Day 3 (july 21): Daytrip to Bamberg and walk in town.
Day 4 (july 22) : day trip to Wurtzburg and Rothenburg
Day 5 (july 23): leave for Salzburg
Maybe Rothenburg and Wurzburg could be too much in the same day, which one would you choose ?
We are thorn between: Rothenburg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Regensburg and Iphofen.
Maybe we could rent a car for 3 days (july 20,21 and 22) but I guess parking will be a lot of hassle in Nuremberg and Rothenburg.
I know Rothenburg is dragging a lot of tourism, but there must be a reason for it ! Coming from Montreal, i'm certainly not use to see medieval type of town. Nordlingen seems nice in that aspect too but that pace is not easily accessible by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL Tech care
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?