I will have about 2 weeks in Europe by myself after visiting family in Germany and before attending exit festival in NoviSad, I was hoping to spend that time seeing a bit of central Europe (maybe Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland - I havent quite decided exactly where I want to go, I know its not realistic to go everywhere) but was hoping to not prebook anything and just go where my mood took me.
I have obviously prebooked accommodation for Exit Festival as well as accommodation in Belgrade afterwards for my flight home, but was wondering if it would be relatively easy to get train tickets, accommodation in other places if I book last minute or if I am better off just prebooking everything as it is high season.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 two days in rome
- 3 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 4 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family