I am looking for guidance on planning a 2 week trip this July to Norway. I will be traveling with my girlfriend, who has family in Feda, Norway.
We plan to fly into Stavanger, drive down to Feda and spend 4 to 5 days with the family. From there, I was thinking we could fly to Bergen, and spend 2 full days in Bergen. From Bergen, make our way to Flam and spend 3 days there. We can then take the Flam Railway to Mydral and then take the train down to Oslo. We can then spend 2.5 days in Oslo, then fly back to the US.
Logistically, does this trip make sense?
Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer fresh cut bank instruments for lease and sales
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Dubrovnik
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Norte Dame light show!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 10 Days in Austria
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 Champagne Tours
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Le Marche Research Help