Hello forum goers,
Please critique our Norway itinerary below. We are seasoned travelers in our 40's traveling with a teenager to Norway in July. We contemplated driving to Geiranger (from Bergen) and taking a day in Alesund, but that would knock a day off the Lofoten Islands and a day off Copenhagen in the itinerary below. Since we will be experiencing some fjords on the NIN, and have been to New Zealand and have experienced two fjords there -- we are thinking the extra days in The Lofoten Islands and Copenhagen are the way to go. If you disagree, please let us know! Thank you in advance for your thoughts, time, and knowledge!
2 days in Olso
1 day NIN (potential overnight in Voss before heading to Bergen)
1.5 days Bergen
0.5 days flight (Bergen to Oslo to Bodo)
4 days Lofoten Islands
3 days Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia
Hello forum goers,