I will traveling with a friend for a week in Norway and wanted to get feedback on our itinerary. It is a lot of driving but we both want to see as much of the country as we can.
Also, if anyone has recommendations on places to stay at each of our destinations, let me know.
Day 1 - arrive in Oslo, explore the city and spend the night in Oslo
Day 2 - explore more of Oslo in the morning, then drive to Flam (5 hour drive), hopefully there is time for two stops in Sognefjord, Aurlandsfjord, spend the night in Flam
Day 3 - go on the RIB Safari through the fjords (3 hour tour), then drive to Lom & have a late lunch (2 hour drive), then drive north to Geirangerfjord (3 hour drive), stay in Geirangerfjord
Day 4 - explore Geiranger during the day; then drive to Alesund,(2 hour drive) stay in Alesund
Day 5 - explore Alesund in the morning, then drive to Bergen with stops (6 hour drive), stay in Bergen
Day 6 - explore & stay in Bergen
Day 7 - fly home out of Bergen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 11 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 Airport Transfer
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Rail vs. Plane
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Arezzo - how much time?
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 New Years in France