I will arrive Copenhagen Sep 11 at 6 p.m and leave 23 at 5 p.m, 11 full days, need some help about my research and plan..
Will focus in Norway but will stay at least 1 full day around Copenhagen, looking for visit outdoors activities around Norway, Fyords and try travel by car to stop (did this at Iceland and Alaska).
Sep 11 - Arrive Copenhagen
Sep 12 - Copenhagen
Sep 13 - Copenhagen morning - 4 p.m Ferry to Oslo - www.dfdsseaways.co.uk
Sep 14 - Arrive Oslo 9 a.m
Sep 15 - Oslo
Sep 16 - Rent a car travel 600km to Stavanger (maybe sleep around the road?)
Sep 17 - Pulpit Rock - Night at Stavanger
Sep 18 - Bergen from Stavanger and walk around
Sep 19 - Trolltunga com Bergen
Sep 20 - Fyords from Bergen
Sep 21 - ??????? Maybe 1 more day around Bergen?
Sep 22 - ??????? Another road to Oslo?
Sep 23 - Flight from Bergen to Copenhagen or return car to Oslo from another road? Flight will leave 5 p;m
Well, thinking about add more days at Oslo and Copenhagen... Please feel free to comment.
Tnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal