I really need advice for my trip to Northern Spain in August.
I am doing a 5 days trip with a friend and we will rent a car. We are willing to do rough We are thinking about going to Picos de Europa, maybe Logrono and or Valladolid, and maybe short trips around Gijon and Oviedo. The itinerary is unsure though so we are open to suggestions and advices!
After, my boyfriend is joining me in Bilbao (and my friend is leaving). We might travel by bus. We wanna do "nice travel" so not less than 4 days in one place (but we wanna do short trips around). After, we are heading to San Sebastián. Do you have any suggestions of day trips around Bilbao and San Sebastián? We would like to go to Nacedero del Uruderra as well.
Finally, after those 2 vibrant cities, we would like to spend around 2 days in a charming paceful village in the pyrenees, where we could relax and do some hikings. I heard about the hotel Los siete Reyes in Ainsa. Is it good town for that? Like, can we go not to far and hike in the pyrenees?
FYI, this is my first time in Spain, but not for him. I'm 20 and he is 25.
Thank you a lot for any advices and suggestions you may have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password reset Contact 1888~260 2909 ICLOUD Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Trans Siberian Train
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017