My husband and I would like to go on a Northern Lights Holiday on the 16th of December for 6 nights. We are looking for tour operators that can plan a trip in and around Norway, Sweden and Finland if possible. If not for 3 countries, we would atleast like to see Norway and Sweden.
Including Northern Lights, we would also like to go whale watching and possibly skiing.
Anyone know of any worthy tour operators that can arrange this for us?
Please let me know, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Visit to France
- 9 two days in Nice
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 New fast track
- 12 Packing Champagne
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 16 Once upon a time in Italy
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 london or amsterdam
- 22 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma