My family and I had wanted to go to Nice, FR or Amalfi and wanted to swim in the Mediterranean. However, my daughter is in medical school and only has 17 days off in December because of an accelerated program she is in. Obviously if we go to those places in December we wouldn't be able to swim (I don't think) so we are thinking of putting off that trip for another year.
The problem is, we are not sure where to go in December. Have been to Germany, London, Paris and Tuscany already. What about Norway, Sweden and Finland in December? Is it too cold or, would that be a good itinerary for winter travel? Would we be able to do the Norway in a Nutshell tour and see the fjords? Or if not, could we have some recommendations please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg