I am flying in and out of Madrid this year in July and I'm in the process of deciding which other cities to go to. My group and I just found out that the running of the bulls in Pamplona is going on during the time we are going. My ideas were to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Granada. However, this event in Pamplona sounds awesome, so our focus would shift to Madrid, Pamplona, and Barcelona. This is my first time going to Spain.
Since I have to choose, which region should I go to? I am so stuck as I want to go to both regions but I'm only in Spain for 8 days (not counting traveling days).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!