We are planning our honeymoon to Italy; also our first trip to Italy and need advice on whether to visit:
- North of Italy* or South of Italy (including Amalfi Coast, Capri, Sorrento, Sicily and open to other suggestions).
*We want to visit Cinque Terre but not sure how we can get there. I am aware we can take the train city to city once we are there.
Fly in to Rome
Train from Rome to Florence
Car rental for the rest of Tuscany (Siena, Cinque Terre etc.)
Train from Tuscany to Venice
Not sure what's the best way to get to Lake Como, train or car from Venice?
Not sure what's the best way to get to Milan, train or car?
Train from Milan to Barcelona, Spain
Fly home from Barcelona, Spain
We have about 20 days for travel and if possible would like to see both north and south of Italy together with Barcelona.
Please advise best itinerary for the time we have and also advise best transportation mode from place to place if possible.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
North or South of Italy for honeymoon in mid August-September