Our family of 6 will be spending 12 days in Europe this summer. We are planning 2 nights in Bayeaux to experience Normandy. After much research,we are struggling with how to get to Bayeaux from Paris (train to Caen, rent car seems to be our best option) and how to end up at BVA airport from Bayeaux without going back through Paris (we have an 0900 flight on Ryanair).
Any advice would be much appreciated! Happy Travels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ZOHO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTSBCGLOBAL Techh care
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!