So we plan on doing a day trip to Paris (from London). We (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) aren't planning to do too Monday touristy things. The Louvre and other museums aren't really on the list for us. Do any of you know of any cute little cafés or vintage shop centres to go to? We have been looking online but there is just so much in Paris, it it hard to narrow it all down. Although we are only doing a day trip, we just want to scratch the surface. T
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday