Are there any interesting nonalcoholic drinks for those who cannot drink? I have heard of horchata (which is a summer drink if I'm not mistaken), would it be available in October? We'll be in Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Madrid. Maybe there are some drinks specific to those areas? I always feel sad for those in our groups who cannot enjoy wine or beer, often their choices get very limited to coke, ginger ale, juice . Maybe there are some interesting juices (aside from apple, orange, grapefruit)? In Central Europe we enjoyed lemonades and Elderberry flower drinks which were great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Greatest place for dreaming
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 14 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 17 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 23 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!