no more France board?

Old Sep 20th, 2000, 02:09 PM
geo

no more France board?

What happened? No France in the subject box???

Old Sep 20th, 2000, 02:28 PM
Monica

And how about Italy?

Old Sep 20th, 2000, 03:27 PM
pdv28

I believe that the France, Italy, and Great Britain forums are now separate from the Europe forum (but I could be wrong). You would have to go to the travel talk screen, and instead of choosing "Europe" you would choose" France" or the particular country you are wanting to inquire about. I guess that's how it works now.

Patricia

say what?

n/m

Tony

France and Italy havetheir own forum pages now, along with Great Britain.
Go to the Travel Talk Home Page. Looks like you'll have to re-figure your bookmarks. Not sure I like the new set up.

Old Sep 20th, 2000, 06:02 PM
Monica

No, I don't like the new set up. I enjoy reading the many Europe posts and now if I want to respond to posts from Italy or France and others I'll have to go back and forth between the the Europe forum and the other two. A nuisance, but I guess that's how Fodors.com will have things set up!

Old Sep 20th, 2000, 08:23 PM
Charles

Does the system now limit your posting to only France if you have chosen the France forum? I would favor that it also appear in the Europe Forum for the benefit of those who are interested in all of Europe.