We are visiting Mykonos for 3 nights at the beginning of June. Trying to decide between these two hotels: Nissaki Boutique Hotel and Petinos Beach Hotel. I like the boutique concept in Nissaki and rooms and reviews are wonderful but I think it's on top of a hill, not on the beach. Petinos Beach Hotel, as the name suggests is right on the beach. Nissaki has slightly better reviews. Petinos is about 20 euros more per night, not enough of a price difference to break the bank.
Has anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, at any of these two hotels that may make my decision easier?
Do I want to be that close to the water? or is it better to just have the view and not the direct access?
Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.