We're planning a beautiful relaxing trip in late-September, but would love to have atleast one
evening where we go out dancing, etc.
Since we'll be based in Noli, some options for going out are either Genoa, Alassio or San Remo. Can anyone comment on these places for Clubbing? Any specific recommendations?
We will have a car. Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1~888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome