Do you know where we could stop for a lunch in between Bologna and Florence (maybe closer to Florence)? Some nice small town or village, not overpriced restaurant?
Would like to aviod having to eat in Barbarino outlet for many reasons thats the only place along the way i know that will surely have some restaurants...
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of resident
- 2 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Driving
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 11 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?
Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?