I'm hoping you can help me with hotel recommendations in Nice, Aix and Avignon. We are spending two nights in Nice and 3 nights in either Aix or Avignon (we haven't decided yet).
We're looking for an fairly affordable price (under $300 per night). Room with a bathroom and crib availability. Local to attractions, and great restaurants. If breakfast was included that would be amazing, but I understand that's not as common. I'm not opposed to renting either.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated. We're flying into Nice 5/30.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days