I'm almost done with my itinerary for 3 weeks in Europe. I have booked my tickets, hotels, and passes for museums. I am in dilemma now, I have 3 days to spare from Paris to go to Bellagio, Lake Como.
* Either I can travel from Paris to Basel, to Interlaken to Grindewald, for 3 days and take a train from Inerlaken to Milan for my last leg of the journey to Bellagio.
*Or I can travel from Paris to Nice, (3days) to ventimiglia to Milan to Bellagio.
My wife prefers beaches, and hot weather, I prefer to see Swiss mountains. I know its personal, but what are the pros and cons, since we both are foodies too
I'll appreciate your advise. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??