I'm thinking of reserving a nice apartment in Vienna. However, I just want to make sure that it's in a relatively convenient neighboorhood and one that is appealing to us.
It is on Zentagasse, near Margaretenstrasse.
Are there cool bars and good restaurants nearby?
We are a couple in our late 30s who enjoys jazz bars, good restaurants, walking around, etc.
Are there other neighborhoods we should focus on? Neubau looks right up our alley, but the apartments are more $$$$.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Getting around Lisbon
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 8 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
Nice neighborhood in Vienna? Did I choose the apartment well?