My family--2 grandparents, my wife and I, our 10 month old son and brother-in-law will be traveling to Nice for a wedding in June from New York. We have 9 days. Given this is our first international trip with our first child we wanted to get advice on suggested itineraries.
I was thinking of renting a house somewhere for the time and renting a minivan to get around. How does this idea sound?
What are some places we could visit over this time and where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring