I'm planning to travel to France this time for Avignon theatre festival in July, we'd love to stay for a few weeks so we need to find a nice hotel, but not too expensive. Does anyone know?
Please give links at the same time so i can make the reservation, it's quite urgent. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 5 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 My trip to Prague
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions