Can anyone tell me how I can get from the airport in Nice to Villefranche....I am travelling on a Saturday?
Obviously I know I can take a taxi but I am wondering if I can also take the train.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 7 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 8 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 9 Sleep at Heathrow
- 10 Rail vs. Plane
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Self Drive UK tour
- 15 Where to See Flamenco
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy