I will be spending 2 nights/3 days in Nice with my mom and looking for a reasonable priced hotel or B&B that is clean, comfortable and nice. Also, we like to be within walking distance but away from the crowds. If there is anyone who can recommend a place that they stayed at and truly enjoyed, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?