Going to be heading to Europe in the next few days.
Will end up finding myself in France for New Years courtesy of my girlfriend who is determined to spend New Years in France. Although she hasn't decided what city yet.
That being the case was hoping for some suggests as to what city has the best vibe around this time. We don't mind a party city, but we not looking for anything too hectic. Just friendly people that know how to have a good time within limits.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 15 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring