Reload this Page >

NEW: Ukrainian Travel Network

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 11:21 AM
Dmitriy

Hi! This is link for new ukrainian travel portal: <BR>http://www.ukrtravel.net <BR>Welcome! <BR>

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 11:59 AM
Escritora

Dmitriy, hi! Are you going to add English pages to this site, or will it remain in Ukrainian only? I'm always happy to have a new resource for information about "the motherland," but if you want most people in the US to make use of this you'll have to add at least some Enlish, da?

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 12:26 PM
E

I actually do speak Russian, but I agree with Escritora - its completely out of line to push your ( commercial and non-English !!! ) website on fodors.

Old Jul 31st, 2001, 07:21 AM
Tracey

If this is a UKRAINIAN Travel page, how come it is written in Russian! You would be better off visiting some of the real Ukrainian sites, such as www.brama.com, and click on their Travel page. They are also written in English. Do not visit a Russian site for Ukrainian travel!

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 06:16 AM
Language

Gee...I wonder why the UNITED STATES Travel page is in ENGLISH?! After all, we are not living in England, now are we, derrrr! Maybe we should we writing in Navajo or Iriquois. Give me a break. Half the people in Ukraine can't even speak Ukrainian. Well, of course I am sure everyone in the Crimea can, because, after all, that's part of Ukraine, right?

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 07:18 AM
Tracey

Hey Language-I guess you would also agree that all the signs in America should be in both English and Spanish?

Old Aug 20th, 2001, 06:48 PM
Language

No Tracey, <BR> <BR>Signs here should not be in English and Spanish alone, but also in "Tracey Talk", because I am sure you are a unique person with your own particular culture and history you need to express. Don't mind the huge transaction costs.